Monday, September 24, 2007

"Allistair"



Most people wouldn't think twice about the life of a man who plays guitar on the streets for a living. Most, though he's playing music, wouldn't even notice he's there. That's why I was surprised to find out he's one of the happiest, and luckiest people I've ever met. He's beyond the material, beyond the fame and glory, and enjoys life for what it is.It's encouraging to know that some people live their dreams and aren't turned into robots, working a dead end job just to make enough to pay the bills...It's amazing how much more beautiful life is, with simplicity.

"Some days, I only walk away with a few quarters, maybe a dollar, but at least I can hone my guitar skills."

1 comment:

San said...

hey. found your blog through DA. love where you're going with this project...

we so often lose sight of what is right in front of us, in search for that bigger picture. im on a similar journey of sorts. :)

will be keeping track.